Tickle me this
I´ve been tickled by friend Hö, so here goes:
7 famous people I ever had a crush on:
1.Bob Burnquist, skater
2.Jay Adams, skater
3.Steve Caballero, skater
4.Eric Koston, skater
5.Duane Peters, skater
6.Wade Speyer
7. and last but not least Tony Hawk
Seeing theese guys move makes my tinkers bell!
7 things I can do:
1. Cook delicious food
2. build things in wood
3. skate
4. snowboard
5. sleep
6. be funny
7. fix my car
7 things I can absolutely not do:
1. a kickflip varial
2. 360 heelflip
3. bake cakes
4. sing
5. eat horsemeat
6. cheat
7. ski
7 things I say often in Icleandic:
1. já halló?
2. sjáumst
3. nei (I have a dog)
4. gjördu svo vel (dog)
5. dugleg! (dog)
6. mamma
7. góda nótt
7 band i have seen live and define my personality:
Well the do not define my personality, but anyway:
1. The Prodigy
2. Chemical brothers
3. Us 3
4. Michael Jackson
5. 50 cent
6. Sugarcubes
7. Sigur rós
7 things I´ll do before I die:
1. Reproduce
2. make films
3. build a house in the country
4. have more dogs
5. skate more
6. travel more in my own country
7. visit more skateparks
7 people I´m gonna tickle:
1. Anna Lind
2. Le Decadence
3. Agla
4. I don´t know any other bloggers buhu!
7 famous people I ever had a crush on:
1.Bob Burnquist, skater
2.Jay Adams, skater
3.Steve Caballero, skater
4.Eric Koston, skater
5.Duane Peters, skater
6.Wade Speyer
7. and last but not least Tony Hawk
Seeing theese guys move makes my tinkers bell!
7 things I can do:
1. Cook delicious food
2. build things in wood
3. skate
4. snowboard
5. sleep
6. be funny
7. fix my car
7 things I can absolutely not do:
1. a kickflip varial
2. 360 heelflip
3. bake cakes
4. sing
5. eat horsemeat
6. cheat
7. ski
7 things I say often in Icleandic:
1. já halló?
2. sjáumst
3. nei (I have a dog)
4. gjördu svo vel (dog)
5. dugleg! (dog)
6. mamma
7. góda nótt
7 band i have seen live and define my personality:
Well the do not define my personality, but anyway:
1. The Prodigy
2. Chemical brothers
3. Us 3
4. Michael Jackson
5. 50 cent
6. Sugarcubes
7. Sigur rós
7 things I´ll do before I die:
1. Reproduce
2. make films
3. build a house in the country
4. have more dogs
5. skate more
6. travel more in my own country
7. visit more skateparks
7 people I´m gonna tickle:
1. Anna Lind
2. Le Decadence
3. Agla
4. I don´t know any other bloggers buhu!
